Bodybuilding diet to get muscles for Thai Bodybuilder HardGainers So many guys who are skinny hard gainers ask me & Dude How can I get the weight? This is what you need to do. I propose a diet that is aimed at increasing the athlete’s muscle mass. To get an increase in weight, you need to get enough protein and high-calorie food. Below, the diet includes many proteins (about 300 g) and calories (not less than 5000 kcal).
A key feature of the proposed diet is the daily intake of 21 eggs (7 eggs 3 times a day). Therefore, this diet is recommended to observe a certain period in order not to have time to hate eggs. In addition, the observance of this diet is important to correlate with the period of training, in which it makes sense to use an increased amount of proteins.
Eggs come in different weight classes, which means that 7 eggs will differ for the number of nutrients, let’s look at the average egg, which weighs about 50 g. When buying eggs in the store, look at their labeling: the first sign means the shelf life, and the second sign indicates the weight category; there are several categories, the second category corresponds to the mass of 50 (± 5) r. A 50-gram egg contains 6 g of protein and 75 kcal. For a day from the eggs themselves, you will get already 126 grams of protein and 1575 kcal.
Eggs are considered almost the main product in the diet of bodybuilders. According to some reports, many titled bodybuilders regularly eat 20 to 30 eggs a day. Where does this love of eggs come from? The fact is that eggs contain almost ideal proteins in terms of amino acid composition. Moreover, egg protein is considered the most digestible in comparison with other products. Also, eggs contain balanced fats, vitamins B2, B5, B12, D, macro, and microelements. So, the proposed diet is as follows:
Immediately after sleep
- A glass of water with 1-2 tablespoons of honey.
- 7 boiled eggs.
- Porridge (100 g cereals of rice / buckwheat / oat / pea any other).
- Tea coffee.
- Black chocolate, 50 g (optional).
- Fruits (bananas / apples / peaches / any other available).
- Gainer (or 0.5 liters of milk) + 1-2 bananas.
- The first (soup / rassolnik / soup / ear / any other).
- The second (potato / macaroni from durum wheat).
- Omelette (7 eggs, 100 grams of milk, a bit of grated Dutch cheese).
- A cup of skimmed yogurt.
- A pack of low-fat cottage cheese (250 g).
- Meat or fish (not less than 200 g).
- Vegetable garnish or salad.
- Cocktail of whipped eggs and milk (a glass of milk + 7 raw eggs + honey / jam / sugar). When intolerance of raw eggs, as well as for diversity, this cocktail should be replaced by cooked eggs in a thermal way (boiled, fried – to choose from).
- Fruit + nuts.
- Protein cocktail (or 500 g milk).
In periods of large absorption of food, I recommend using pharmaceutical preparations that improve the functioning of the intestine. These are preparations containing enzymes such as protease, lipase, amylase, which are designed to break down the processed food in the stomach into proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.