To look attractive, you need not only to pump up the chest and muscles of other parts, but also take care of the growth of sports abilities, which is determined by the strength of the tendons and joints.
- Do I have to go to the gym to pump my chest muscles
- How to build pectoral muscles with dumbbells
- Pump up the pectoral muscles at home
- How to pump up the pectoral muscles The volume of work is increasing.
- Push-ups for pectoral muscles pump
- Types of push-ups used to build pectoral muscles
- Subsequently, increase to 50. Pump up the pectoral muscles with dips
Can I do chest exercises at home?
In order to pump up the pectoral muscles, beginner athletes go to the gyms. At the same time, experienced bodybuilders with physical strength and muscular chest muscles cannot workout only with bodyweight: for them, an attempt to walk in their arms ends in failure.
It’s not news that in order to shorten the time for obtaining relief muscles, many athletes take steroids, as well as the fact that the simulators help to develop a specific muscle group, practically not including the rest. This leads to the fact that the body develops disproportionately.
Weighted exercises develop the thoracic (and other) departments, causing a rapid build-up of muscle mass due to the fact that the body, which is not adapted during the course of evolutionary development to excessive loads, counteracts them. Slower than the muscles, the joints and tendons strengthen, so they do not have time to adapt to the increased muscle volume. Athletes have to fix knees and wrists with special bandages, belts, and elbow pads during classes to prevent the pain resulting from regular microtrauma becoming chronic.
How to build pectoral muscles with dumbbells – dumbbell chest workout
To pump up the pectoral muscles, use the following exercises
- Spread slightly bent arms with dumbbells in the “lying” position on the floor.
- Dilute hands with dumbbells lying on a bench to a horizontal position.
Lower chest workout at home
Even at home, without the use of expensive sports equipment, it is really possible to pump up the pectoral muscles. For this, not even dumbbells and barbells are needed – only bodyweight.
Training chest muscles without the use of simulators cluttering up the useful space of apartments, but only with the help of its own weight, develops the ability to correctly and quickly move the body, act in a coordinated, accurate and clever manner.
With the help of home trainings, they strengthen joints and tendons, forcing the muscles of different departments to work in concert. Using your own weight as a natural weight in order to build muscles requires concentration and concentration. Such exercises help the muscles and skeleton to adapt to the load in a natural way, which leads to impressive results.
During training at home, the body is forced to get rid of excess fat, which interferes with controlling the movement of the body. Using the weight of his own body, the athlete maintains health, while gaining a harmonious physique.
How to get a bigger chest at home?
When compiling a home program, it is necessary, as during gym workouts, to alternate the load and rest, since the muscles are restored and increased in volume in the first hours after the training. At this time, the body needs adequate protein and carbohydrate nutrition.
- Consult a doctor
- Daily training is not necessary, because great physical activity and lack of rest will bring little benefit – one physical fatigue. Muscle fibers with this training regimen do not have the ability to recover and exceed indicators that were before the start of classes.
- Do a warm-up set, which helps to build chest muscles, as with any serious physical exertion. Thanks to it, the muscles warm up, the mobility of the joints increases. Its duration does not exceed 5 minutes. You can use walking, running on the spot, jumping rope, classes in a rowing or cycling simulator. The number of approaches of one exercise is 4-5 times. You no longer need to perform to keep the supply of energy in the musculature.
- In order to achieve relief muscles, in each approach, you need to reduce the load and increase the number of repetitions. This will positively affect the removal of subcutaneous fat and the development of muscle texture.
- When the body adapts to the loads, the growth of the mass of the pectoral muscles stops, therefore it is recommended to change the training regimen periodically, combining exercises and giving the muscles enough work.
Bodyweight chest workout for a bigger chest
Pumping up the pectoral muscles, with the correct implementation of this exercise, is quite easy.
From the starting position (hands slightly bent at the elbows are shoulder-width apart, feet and hips together, fingers resting on the floor), bend the arms at the elbows, ensuring that the hips, back and neck make a straight line, and lower the body down. After pausing at the bottom, straighten your arms almost to the end. Lower the body down on inhalation, lift up – on the exhale. Pullups are a great exercise to build a beautiful body.
Push up options for pecs training
If there is an appropriate level of training, push-ups are carried out at a high pace. This allows you to train both strength and endurance. Pumping up the pectoral muscles in a shorter time will allow alternating push-ups at a regular and fast pace.
The muscles get the greatest load during push-ups according to this scheme:
- Bending the elbows and lowering the body down lasts 1-2 seconds, then, a second pause at the lowest point, and return to the starting position, lasting the same 1-2 seconds. During the next downward movement, no pause is made. These are the so-called “slow” push-ups.
- When pushing “fast”, the muscles do not work when moving down, which means that they will not be able to pump up. The joints receive an additional load, which increases the likelihood of injury.
- You need to breathe correctly during classes, taking a deep breath at the end of the series (in a difficult phase) and holding your breath at the time of the greatest effort.
Of push-up varieties to build pectoral muscles
Wide push-ups. To a lesser extent, during their execution, the elbow joints and triceps are loaded, if the arms are 20-30 centimeters wide. At the same time, pectoral muscles experience a significant load. When pumping with wide push-ups, imagine that you need to squeeze a sponge attached to the chest.
Push –ups with arms extended forward. The distance between the palms is maintained at shoulder level. The range of motion, such an arrangement of the hands, reduces, but increases the load on the small and large pectoral muscle, allowing you to effectively pump them.
Chest and shoulder workout with chairs push-ups
Wide push-ups using chairs make it possible to increase the amplitude.
With proper recovery, this approach has a better effect on growth. Option one. The farther the elbows are apart, and the more the brush is pierced, the more work the outer part of the triceps does.
- Set the chairs opposite each other so that the distance between the centers of the seats corresponds to twice the width of the shoulders.
- Place your hands on the chairs.
- On the third chair of the same height, place the footpads.
- Lower your body as low as possible, making sure that your back and hips are in line.
- Place the chairs in the same way, but put the legs on a higher object (about a meter from the floor surface): chest of drawers, table, washing machine, etc.
- The body is tense and straight.
- Pushups are performed as low as possible.
- Hips and back are on the same line.
Option Three. -2 times wider than the shoulders. When doing squats, all attention needs to be fixed on the back and legs.
It allows you to pump the pectoral muscles of the middle section.
- Palms stand on chairs pushed together.
- The distance between them is equal to the width of the shoulders.
- The legs rest on the floor, the back is straight.
- Do not bend it in the lower back while doing push-ups.
- Push-ups are performed, as in the first version, but with chairs shifted closer (arms shoulder-width apart). Grip width at shoulder width or slightly wider.
Pump up allow the middle section of the chest muscles.
Option five. It is useful to use for people over fifty, young people.
- Take a position, as in option 2, moving the chairs so that the arms are shoulder-width apart.
Allows you to pump up the lower part of the pectoral muscles.
- Legs on the floor, chairs across the width of the The optimal value for weight loss is considered to be 120 beats per minute, but you should focus on age, body weight, the presence of any disease, the general health of the runner. chest, arms resting on their edge.
- Pushing up, try to set off as low as possible.
- Bend your legs, lean on the backs of chairs, bend your elbows.
Designed to pump up the middle and lateral muscles of the chest. The second method allows you to fulfill your norm, and already for the remaining forces – to completely finish off the desired muscle group, using deep muscle fibers.
- Lean on the seat with one hand, and the other on the hip.
- The legs are spread as wide as possible.
- Push up, dropping as low as possible.